- Returns will be accepted in case any customer receives damaged or expired products from Super Smelly.
- Products once opened and used by customers will not be eligible for return.
- A return request needs to be raised within 2 days of delivery.
- Refund or exchange will be initiated once Super Smelly receives the returned items.
In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 5-7 business days from the date of cancellation.
Refund Policy :
We make each product with a lot of care but it’s quite simple! If you are not 100% satisfied with our products we’ll work with you to create a solution. Returns are accepted within 30 days of your order delivery date. We will honor your refund once you follow the following easy steps of return:
- For payments done through credit/debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 48 business hours of us receiving the products back. It may take 5-7additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- For cash on delivery transaction, we will initiate a bank transfer against the refund amount against the billing details shared by you. This process will be completed within 24-48 Business hours of us receiving the products and your bank details on email. It will take an additional 5-7business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the original receipt/tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under this policy. • As we do not have a reverse pickup facility yet, we will provide you with Reverse credit worth upto Rs 100 for the shipping charges borne by you.
- Please make sure your courier costs do not exceed the amount stipulated above. We recommend using ‘Speed Post’ as your courier service. Speed Post is a Government of India owned entity and has the most widely distributed postal network in India.